Effect of Inflation and BI Rate on Murabahah Financing in PT. Bank Syariah Indonesia

Authors

  • Nurfitriani UIN Datokarama Palu, Indonesia
  • Moh Rizaldi UIN Datokarama Palu, Indonesia
  • A-aeso Tanyong Fatoni University, Thailand

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.54045/jeksyah.v2i02.76

Keywords:

Inflasi, BI Rate, Murabahah

Abstract

This study uses a quantitative approach, the population of this study is all reports of murabahah financing in 2016-April 2021, the instrument used is documentation. The results of this study indicate that partially inflation has no significant effect on Murabahah Financing for the period 2016 to April 2021. The Tcount value of inflation is smaller than Ttable (-0.986 <2.017) and a significance value greater than a (0.05) indicates that inflation does not have a significant effect on Murabahah Financing in the period 2016 to April 2021, and the BI Rate does not have a significant effect on Murabahah Financing for the period 2016 to April 2021, this is proven by the Tcount value of inflation which is smaller than the Ttable value (1.734<2.017) and the significance value which is greater than a (0.05) i.e. (0.088>0.05) indicates that the BI Rate has no significant effect on Murabahah Financing in the 2016 – April 2021 period. Simultaneously or together, Inflation and the BI Rate have a significant positive effect. on Murabahah Financing for the period 2016 to April 2021. The magnitude of the influence of Inflation and the BI Rate is together with Murabahah Financing, the coefficient of determination (Adjusted R) is 0.88 or 88%, while the remaining 12% is explained by other variables not examined in this study.

References

Dahlan, A. (2010). Bank Syariah, Cet 4. Yogyakarta: Teras.

Dukalang, H. H., & Nugroho, M. A. (2022). Pengaruh Fdr, Bagi Hasil, Pembiayaan Jual Beli, Sewa Menyewa Dan Npf Terhadap Profitabilitas Bank Umum Syariah 2016-2020. Account: Jurnal Akuntansi, Keuangan dan Perbankan, 9(1).

Fatha Isman, A. (2022). Pengaruh Kepribadian Islami, Akses Informasi, Dan Inovasi Bisnis Terhadap Kinerja Bisnis (Studi Usaha Penyulingan Minyak Daun Cengkeh Kabupaten Sinjai). JEKSYAH :Islamic Economics Journal, 2(01), 12–22

Idem. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D, Cet. 6 . Bandung: Alfabeta.

Moh Agus Nugroho, Rika Febby Rhamadhani. 2021. "Realization and Contribution Sukuk Retail, Savings, and Retail's Waqf During The 2020 Covid-19 Pandemic." JFB. Journal of Finance and Islamic Banking Vol. 4 No.1 22

Nugroho, M. A., & Rhamadhani, R. F. (2018). Pengaruh Pdrb Terhadap Tingkat Kemiskinan Di Provinsi Sulawesi Tengah (Tahun 2013-2015). Jurnal BAABU AL-ILMI: Ekonomi dan Perbankan Syariah, 1(2).

Karim, A. (2013). Ekonomi Makro Islam, Cet Ke-6 . Jakarta : Rajawali Press.

Supardi. (2005 ). MetodePenelitian Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Cet. VIII . Yogyakarta: UII Perss.

Sudaryono, D. (2017). Pengantar Manajemen Teori dan Kasus. Yogyakarta: CAPS (Center for Academic Publishing Servise).

Sugiyono. (2007). Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Toriquddin, M. (2015). Etika Pemasaran Perspektif Al-Quran Dan Relevansinya Dalam Perbankan Syariah. Jurnal Hukum Dan Syariah, Vol 7 No.2, 116.

Downloads

Published

2022-09-30

How to Cite

Nurfitriani, Rizaldi, M., & Tanyong, A.- aeso . (2022). Effect of Inflation and BI Rate on Murabahah Financing in PT. Bank Syariah Indonesia. JEKSYAH Islamic Economics Journal, 2(02), 90–101. https://doi.org/10.54045/jeksyah.v2i02.76