All articles must be submitted by online submission at Sultan Amai Staatsrecht Journal portal address: Sultan Amai Staatsrecht Journal (iaingorontalo.ac.id) where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online register. If authors have any problems about the online submission, please contact Editorial Team at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- The manuscript must be scientific, either based on the empirical research, library research, or conceptual ideas.
- The content of the manuscript have not published yet in any journal or another media
- Manuscript must be arranged as follows:
- Title, name of author, institution, email address; The research title should be succinct and insightful using a maximum of 15 words and without any acronyms. The topic should be actual and up-to-date. The name of the author should be without academic titles, yet containing identity, institutional affiliation and the accessible address of the corresponding author for the pre- and post-publication purposes.
- Abstract and keywords write Indonesia and English; Abstracts written in one paragraph includes: scientific review article consists of a discussion of the core issues and substantially while the results of the research article consist of goals, methods, and results. Keywords should contain the general terms and be plural. Acronym should be effectively used (legal abbreviations used in the field that meet the requirements). These keywords will be used for indexation.
- The body manuscript:
Introduction; This section comprises the background, the literature review or the summary of previous relevant studies, the aims of writing the article, and the description of the problem solving and clear objectives of the research. There are three main distinctive characteristics of the Sultan Amai Staatsrecht Journal, which include the background, the objectives and method of the study (without using such terms explicitly as subtitles in the main body of the article).
Discussion; The discussion is highlighted in the title and subtitles of this section. In addition, this section should significantly explore the research findings without redundant and long direct quotation.
Conclusion; The conclusion and recommendation of the author are given in this section and are consistent in using the term “Conclusion”. The conclusion of the research should serve the urgent purposes of the study within this section. This can be followed by suggesting the relevant future studies.
References; Referencing format used in this journal uses footnote model pertaining to the characteristics of each reference such as books, translated books, periodical or volume books, Anthology, article in book chapter, Journal articles, articles in encyclopedia article in journal, articles in website (internet), articles in mass media [magazine, tabloid, bulletin, and newspaper], research reports, thesis, dissertation, manuscript, and holly books.
- The body manuscript criteria:
- Manuscript must be submitted in Microsoft Word or RTF by online submission.
- Manuscript’s titles is not more than 15 words, title written in uppercase, bold, font size 14, and centered.
- The manuscript should include an abstract. The abstract should be citation free and should not exceed 250 words with 3 - 5 keywords (typed in single spaced)
- Content manuscript can be written in Indonesia or English. Manuscript’s length is about 5000 - 7000 words, typed in single spaced on A4-paper size, margins: top = 4 cm, bottom = 3.3 cm, left = 3.3 cm, right = 3.3 cm, font Times New Arabic (please downloaded the font), font size 12.
- Sub title written in sentence case, bold, font size 12, and left margin.
- Arabic words should follow Arabic Transliteration Guideline
- Arabic text written in Traditional Arabic font (please downloaded the font), font size 17
- Footnote written in sentence case, font size 10.
- Tables/figures title should be written on the top of the tables or figures (lower case, centered, font size 10).
- Reference should be in the last part of the article before any appendixes, in alphabetical order. We suggest the use of reference manager software such as EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero at templating the citation style. References are preferably derived from the up-to-date references (less than ten years). Reference must be given in footnote and use Turabian 8th Edition Style. Please see click here the style of footnote and bibliography.
The manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MSWord Article Template of Sultan Amai Staatsrecht Journal.